1.4 Any questions, comments or complaints that you might have should be emailed to [email protected]
2. Information Collected in the Site and the Tools The personal information collected from you generally may include:
2.1 Network information regarding transactions, including, among other things, the type of device you use, access times, hardware model, operating system and version, and other unique device identifiers.
2.2. Information about plugins you might be using, included but not limited to those related to the management of cryptocurrency assets and any information provided by them.
2.3. Your email and Ether address.
2.4 The DCL Client requires the highest level of browser permissions that could potentially lead to procurement of more personal information. Information on these permissions are used for a limited purpose, and why this is necessary, can be found in paragraph 3 below.
2.5 Your interactions with the Site are documented via Segment.io and that information is processed by Google.
3. The Way your Personal Information is used
3.1 As with nearly all interactions that take place on the World Wide Web, the servers may receive information by virtue of your interaction with them, including but not limited to IP Addresses.
3.2 The DCL Client requires full browser permissions that could potentially be used to access additional personal information. Such browser permissions are used for an extremely limited technical purpose for allowing the DCL Client to properly interact with your browser. No additional information is obtained beyond what is necessary to provide the DCL Client. No information received is shared with any third-party except as required for provision of the DCL Client.
3.3 Segment.io is used for purposes of monitoring web traffic. Any identifying information collected via Segment.io is controlled by Segment.io, Inc.
3.4 Public blockchains provide transparency into transactions and the Foundation is not responsible for preventing or managing information broadcasted on a blockchain.
4. What Is Done With Your Information
4.1 Your information may be used in the following ways: To analyze trends for how the Site and Tools are being used; To improve the Site and the Tools; To help personalize your experience of the Site and the Tools; and If you provide your contact information, you may receive technical notices, updates, confirmations, security alerts, to provide support to you, to tell you about other products and services that might interest you, or to respond to your comments or questions.
4.2 Your information may be shared with third parties who need to access it in order to do work related to the Site and the Tools, including doing things like helping make the Site or DCL Client available, or providing analytics services. These third parties only access and use your information as necessary to perform their functions.
4.3 Aggregations and anonymizations that contain your information may be created in a way that does not directly identify you. Those aggregations and anonymizations may be used or shared for a variety of purposes related to the Site and the DCL Client.
4.4 Your personal information may be disclosed to agents, businesses, or service providers who process your personal information for providing the Site and the Tools to you. The agreements with these service providers limit the kinds of information they can use or process and ensure they use reasonable efforts to keep your personal information secure.
4.6 In the event that the Foundation is involved in a merger, acquisition, sale, bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors’ rights generally, or other change of control, there may be a disclosure of your information to another entity related to such event.
7. Information Not Collected Any other personally-identifiable information about you shall not be collected, unless you give it to the Foundation directly: by filling out a form, giving written feedback, communicating via third party social media sites, or otherwise communicating via the Site, the Tools or any other means.
8. Information Security Whilst neither the Foundation, nor any other organization, can guarantee the security of information processed online, the Foundation has appropriate security measures in place to protect your personal information. For example, the personal information you provide is stored on computer systems with limited access, encryption, or both.
9. Privacy Rights 9.1 Subject to applicable law, you may have some or all of the following rights in respect of your personal information: (i) to obtain a copy of your personal information together with information about how and on what basis that personal information is processed; (ii) to rectify inaccurate personal information (including the right to have incomplete personal information completed); (iii) to erase your personal information (in limited circumstances, where it is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed); (iv) to restrict processing of your personal information where: a. the accuracy of the personal information is contested; b. the processing is unlawful but you object to the erasure of the personal information; or c. we no longer require the personal information but it is still required for the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal claim; (v) to challenge processing which we have justified on the basis of a legitimate interest (as opposed to your consent, or to perform a contract with you); (vi) to prevent us from sending you direct marketing; (vii) to withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal information (where that processing is based on your consent); (viii) to object to decisions which are based solely on automated processing or profiling; (ix) in addition to the above, you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority.
9.2. If you reside in California, you may request certain general information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
9.3. If you wish to investigate the exercising of any of these rights, please write to us at the following address: [email protected]
10. Changes and Updates